PickaFace could be a very useful tool for education purposes. Many ideas have been generated by our users, from assignment in school to having fun through an in-family-game. Here are several ideas that can be easily implemented and fun.
|Dad and Mom|
|Grandpa and Grandma|
|My brother and me|
- School assignment. Teacher assign students to draw family trees using the app.
- School assignment. Teacher assign students to draw someone related to a subject in curriculum (e.g. history, science, etc.)
- School assignment. Teacher assign students to draw their own profile picture in different variations (formal, sporty, casual, etc.)
- In-family-game. One member of family draw a picture, others will guess who the picture is.
- In-family-game. One member is ask to draw a person that everybody knows, than all rate the result. After every other family member got their turn, a winner is decided.
Using a TV screen that connected to a desktop or notebook is recommended for in-family-game. The idea is that every member of the family could see the screen together.
Enjoy. Please share your thought and experience with others by writing a comment under this article.